my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  MassageResource.com   » Massage Business Discussions   » Massage Ethics and Etiquette   » Ejaculation during massage

Author Topic: Ejaculation during massage
George312
Member # 426

posted 04-14-2001 08:02 PM     Profile for George312     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I recently had my first massage and was quite embarassed that I ejaculated during the session. It came suddenly without warning and without an erection. The therapist was working on my low back at the time. Does this happen often? Should I offer an apology about the wet sheets? I had no idea that pressure on my low back and buttocks could cause this during a massage. Would a therapist do this on purpose?
Thanks, George

Posts: 1 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sally
Member # 423

posted 04-15-2001 11:01 AM     Profile for Sally   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
George,

Why should you be embarassed?! Would a women get embrassed if she got goosebumps or if her nipples got hard, etc?

Men and women clients can and do occassionally get the sheets wet with vaginal lubrication, pre-ejaculate fluid and rarely ejaculate fluid.

It's part of nature, it's part of phsyiology, and any MT who would get upset isn't a professional.

Although it is more rare in males, both sexes can experience climax without touch, so it shouldn't be much of a stretch for a male to experience climax while having his sacrum and glutes massaged. It's also possible for males to experience ejaculation without orgasm, as well as either without tumescence.

If your massage therapist acted innapropriate afterwards, meaning she acted offended, made a rude comment, or said anything that made you uncomfortable about ejaculating, you should fire her for being unprofessional, and tell her off royally before you leave. Do not tolerate without comment such rude behavior.

Just like a doctor, those of us who have been practicing for awhile eventually see it all in both sexes, so instead of being upset and embrassed, rejoice that you can do something most guys can't and move on to things more important in life.

[This message has been edited by Sally (edited 04-15-2001).]

Posts: 25 | From: Timbuktu, Nepal | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are MST(US)  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Massage & Bodywork Resource Center

Copyright 1996-2009 Wellness Communications. All Rights Reserved.